June 2016 Newsletter
To read a copy of our June 2016 newsletter, please click here.
- Tony Adams inspires clients with his story of recovery
- Our Women's Centre in Swindon celebrates their recent award from The Howard League
- Big Lottery funding gives our work with women and girls a boost
- Kirsty Tate, Griffin Fellow, presents her findings and calls on treatment centres to give sex workig women a voice
- The Nelson Trust now meets the highest international standards of administration
- Our Sex Worker Outreach Project features on BBC Radio 4 Woman's Hour
- Our treatment centre is set for a makeover by Ecclesiastical Insurance
- Events go from strength to strength
To sign up to our e-news, please click here.