Working with people in addiction and women facing multiple vulnerabilities, we are acutely aware that our services are perhaps even more vital at this time.
The Nelson Trust is doing all it can to keep our services running smoothly despite coronavirus while keeping the wellbeing of our clients and staff as our priority.
Please be assured we are following all national guidance carefully and will continue to do so as the situation develops.
- All of our services are open and we are still processing new referrals for residential rehabilitation.
- Our staff are making sure that we adhere to tight infection control practices in our residential houses. We have suspended all group activities but continue to support our clients one-to-one with social distancing precautions in place.
- The Hub Academy has restricted access and is unavailable to the public at this time.
- Our Women’s Centres are now temporarily closed but we continue to provide essentials and support women through outreach and by phone.
- We have cancelled all our 2020 fundraising events until September.
We are reviewing our business continuity plan on a daily basis. We are committed to being available for the women in our community who often have no one else to turn to for support and to walking with people struggling with addiction.
As always, we are very grateful to our many supporters in the community and will continue to keep you posted.
CEO, The Nelson Trust
For further information, please access: