We have one auction left to bid on!
Thank you to everybody who supported us in our last auction, don’t miss our next one.
Bids will close at noon on 2nd September.
You have the chance to bid on some generously donated and incredible auction items, including:
- Four balls at Cotswold Hills, Cumberwell Park, Minchinhampton, Oxfordshire and Woburn.
- Four balls at Minchinhampton to include ‘The Waking Dead’s’ Andrew Lincoln and ex England and Arsenal captain Tony Adams.
- Playing lesson for four people at Cumberwell Park including tuition beforehand.
- 2 General Admission tickets for the PGA Tournament at Wentworth.
- Ryder Cup pin flag signed by Justin Rose.
- Hour lesson with a PGA pro plus play 9 holes at St Andrews.
More items will be added so please keep checking and tell your family and friends so that they don’t miss out!
Clay Shoot Auction
Bids now closed. Thank you for your support!
You have the chance to bid on some generously donated and incredible auction items, including a:
– A 3- night stay in Mallorca, a flat in Marbella for a week, and 7 nights in a Majorcan villa *
– A money- can’t- buy visit to Chateau Lafite Rothschild, *
– A SIM shooting day for up to 16 people with 4 drives and 4,000 clays *
– 6 lessons for 2 people at Barbury Shooting School, including 50 clays and cartridges per lesson, per person
– A Game of Thrones sword signed by Alfie Allen
– 10 tickets for an exclusive showing of ‘Rogue Heroes’ with a champagne reception hosted by ‘Peaky Blinders’ creator Steve Knight. *
– Kim Bailey racing visit for eight people, which will include a trip to the gallops where you will get to watch National Hunt horses be put through their paces, followed by an informative stable tour with Cheltenham Gold Cup, Champion Hurdle, and Grand National winning trainer Kim Bailey *
Plus signed rugby shirts, afternoon teas, days out, a fridge, art works, and even tours of the House of Lords and a workshop that restores double basses!
*Note: some items for this auction which are marked with a * are email only bidding via email@example.com which is clearly indicated when you click on the item to find out more. These will be then auctioned at a dinner on August 4th.
The Nelson Trust is very appreciative of the items that have been kindly donated to both auctions. There really is something for everyone’s budget!
Please bid generously, and thank you for your continued support which will helps to make real our belief that change is possible for everyone.
In particular we are especially grateful to Cheltenham Cotswold BMW and Enterprise for their support for these events.
To find out more contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call Andy on 07468 860144