The Hub Project is now looking for a Restaurant Manager for its new premises in Cheltenham Town Centre- The Sober Parrot is an alcohol free live entertainment venue due to open in Cheltenham soon. The venue has a clear emphasis on health and wellbeing and will use fresh, local produce wherever possible. A training kitchen within the venue allows people in recovery from addiction to train in catering and hospitality in a working environment.
You will be responsible for the financial and operational performance of the premises and for driving sales, standards, and customer service levels.
ROLE - RESTAURANT MANAGER
As the Restaurant Manager you will have full operational and financial responsibility for the operation:
• Lead, develop, and inspire your team
• Full control of stock and food costs
• Drive sales and maximise profits
• Deliver exceptional customer service
• Work to agreed targets and KPIs'
• Maintain company systems & procedures
• Experience as a restaurant/cafe/coffee shop manager in busy customer facing operations
• Excellent people, communication, and man-management skills
• Profit & loss financial accountability
• Staff recruitment, selection, and training
• Stock management
• Passion and drive to succeed
• An outgoing and positive personality and attitude
• IT literate - working with systems & process
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative community enterprise as we continue to expand.
Click on the link to download an application form and job description, or ring 01453 885633
E-mail completed applications to:- firstname.lastname@example.org or
Post to Nelson Trust, Port Lane, Brimscombe, Stroud, GL5 2QJ
Contract: Initially 1 years fixed term post
Full time post: 40 hours per week
Holidays: 25 days holiday pa plus statutory
Pension: Currently non-contributory scheme in operation (Nelson Trust contribute 6%) however subject to auto-enrolment legisla
Nelson Trust is committed to safeguarding
Successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced Children & Adults DBS check
Closing Date: 22nd June
Interviews week commencing 26th June